Dry Cell Kit For Engines Up To 3.0 Liters
Important Note: This kit only works on 12 volt vehicles. 24 Volt vehicles require this system: Hydrogen Assist Kit for Medium Engines.
We have designed this kit so you will receive all the parts needed to have a successful HHO system installation. You do not have to figure out which components you need for your car or truck. You can purchase this kit and have a fully functioning system that will improve mileage and reduce exhaust emissions.
Each of our systems comes with a PWM and LCD controller and display. These systems are used to properly control the entire system, and also will show the driver what is going on with the cell and system at any time. For more information on what a PWM is and how it works, please see What is a PWM?
- Dry Cell HHO Generator (7 plates).
- Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM). Our PWM comes with a remote display unit that you can mount in the passenger compartment that will show you your amp draw, pulse frequency, and duty cycle (the percentage of the time that the voltage is high vs the time the voltage is low during each pulse).
- Electronic Fuel-Injection Enhancer (EFIE) ** See Note below.
- Electrolyte reservoir with cap and fittings.
- Dryer (Removes water & electrolyte from the HHO).
- 10' of heavy-duty 1/4" hose.
- 24' of 12 gauge wire (red and black)
- PWM Installation Kit: Includes all of the crimp on electrical connectors and screws, etc that you need to mount and connect your PWM to your vehicle electrical system and to your cell, as well as mount and connect your Display/Controller.
- System installation kit: Includes all the connectors, screws, drain valve, etc that you need to complete a full installation of your system
Please Note: We provide you with the correct EFIE (see EFIE Described) based on the make/model/year/engine of your vehicle. Please provide this information in the shipping instructions when you are making your purchase, during the check out process.
Also Note: We provide a pound of electrolyte with your kit, but only if you select UPS Ground shipping for your order, and are a U.S. customer. This is required by shipping regulations. For more info on Electroyte and where to get it, see the article: Electrolyte.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 October, 2012.