This is our advanced cell for large engines, up to 25 liters. It is a 12" double stack cell with 13 plates. It can produce twice as much HHO as a single stack (7-plate) cell. To get an idea of its size, please see the picture below. The black cell pictured with it is a 7" double stack cell that we use on engines up to 7 liters.
This cell has the following attributes:
- 13 plates of 16 gauge 316L stainless steel. This is the industry standard type of steel used for HHO cell plate material, but several times thicker than normal cell plates.
- Die Cut EPDM rubber gaskets.
- All stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers.
- 1/2" thick type C phenolic which has nearly double the heat resistance of other materials used on HHO cells. This material will last a lifetime.
- Hose barbs are provided on the cell that will connect to 3/8" ID (Inside Diameter) hose.
- Cell dimensions are 12" W x 12" H x 5" Deep. Note that the 5" Depth includes the mounting base and the fittings.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 March, 2011.