This is a Dry Cell only, without the kit. It is the same type as the cell we provide in our kit for engines up to 3.0 Liters. This cell has the following features:
- 7 plates of 316L stainless steel. This is the industry standard type of steel used for HHO cell plate material because it is not attacked by the electrolyte.
- Die Cut EPDM rubber gaskets.
- All stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers.
- 1/2" thick marine grade Starboard polyethylene sides. This material will last a lifetime of normal usage.
- Hose barbs are provided on the cell that will connect to 1/4" ID (Inside Diameter) hose.
- Mounting base (as shown in photo).
- Cell dimensions are 6" W x 6" H x 4" Deep. Note that the 4" Depth includes the mounting base and the fittings.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 05 February, 2011.