This is a high amperage, self-adjusting, constant current PWM with remote display/controller. Mount the controller/display in your cab and get constant readings on amps, volts, duty cycle, frequency, and any errors that may come up. You can monitor your reservoir level with a float switch input that will alert you when the reservoir gets low on electrolyte. Control amperage up to 100 Amps. Control frequency from 61 Hz to 10 Khz. Duty cycle is controlled automatically from 0% to 100%.
For more information on what a PWM is and how it works, please see What is a PWM?
Our new professional PWM has the following features:
- On/off switch - Master switch for the whole system.
- Safety Shut-off - This system has 2 methods to detect when the engine isn't running, and shut itself down - a vital safety feature.
- The Pulse Width Modulator itself, which can adjust amperage from 0 to 100 amps.
- Constant Current Function: User selects the maximum current he wants the system to run. The PWM will never go over that current. When the current tries to go above the maximum current value, the duty cycle automatically reduces to maintain the current at its set maximum value. This prevents current run away that is common with other PWMs
- Frequency control. Unit can adjust frequency from 65 Hz up to 10 Khz.
- Separate LCD Display/Controller giving a continuous read out of the system Amps, Volts, Duty Cycle, Frequency and any Errors that may come up.
- Float switch monitoring function. Connect a float switch to the PWM and if the float switch activates, the controller will alert the user that the reservoir level is low.
- Voltage level monitoring. This feature allows the system to detect when the engine is not running, and shut itself off. This prevents draining the battery, and also prevents the system from making HHO when the car is parked - an important safety feature.
The dimensions of the PWM are 5-1/2" (wide) x 7" (long) x 2-7/8" (high).
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 07 September, 2012.