Dry Cell Kit For 7 to 10 Liter Commerical Engines
This kit is for use on smaller commercial engines that require the ability to run 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We have designed this kit so you will receive all the parts needed to have a successful HHO system installation. You do not have to figure out which components you need for your car or truck. You can purchase this kit and have a fully functioning system that will improve mileage and drastically reduce exhaust emissions right out of the box.
Each of our systems comes with a PWM and LCD controller and display. These systems are used to properly control the entire system, and also will show the driver what is going on with the cell and system at any time. For more information on what a PWM is and how it works, please see What is a PWM?
This kit includes:
- 1 x 12" x 12" x 5" Heavy Duty HHO Dry Cell Generator.
- Commercial Smart PWM. Our PWM comes with a remote display unit that you can mount in the passenger compartment that will show you your amp draw, pulse frequency, and duty cycle, or can be customized to show user selected values. The Smart PWM will adjust amperage based on RPM, engine load and operator demand.
- ** Electronic Enhancer needed for your vehicle.
- 2.5 Gallon electrolyte reservoir with cap and fittings.
- Advanced Dryer Assembly
- 15' of heavy-duty 3/8" hose.
- 25' each of red and black power cable for connection of PWM to battery.
- System installation kit: Includes all the connectors, screws, drain valve, etc that you need to complete a full installation of your system
Please Note: We provide you with the correct EFIE (see EFIE Described) based on the make/model/year/engine of your vehicle. Please provide this information in the shipping instructions when you are making your purchase, during the check out process.
Also Note: We provide a pound of electrolyte with your kit, but only if you select UPS Ground shipping for your order, and are a U.S. customer. This is required by shipping regulations. For more info on Electroyte and where to get it, see the article: Electrolyte.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 11 December, 2012.