Dry Cell Kit For Larger Engines, 20 Liters and Above
We have designed this kit so you will receive all the parts needed to have a successful Hydrogen Assist system installation for an engine up to 35 liters. Larger engines can be treated with more than one of these kits.
Each of our systems comes with a PWM and LCD controller and display. These systems are used to properly control the entire system, and also will show the driver what is going on with the cell and system at any time. For more information on what a PWM is and how it works, please see What is a PWM?
This kit includes:
- 1 x Quad Stack 12" x 12" x 7" HHO Dry Cell Generator (25 plates). This cell weighs 49 lbs without electrolyte.
- Commercial Smart PWM. Our PWM comes with a remote display unit that you can mount in the passenger compartment that will show you your amp draw, pulse frequency, and duty cycle, or can be customized to show user selected values. The Smart PWM will adjust amperage based on RPM, engine load and operator demand.
- Electronic Enhancer needed for your vehicle.
- 2.5 Gallon electrolyte reservoir with cap and fittings.
- Advanced Dryer Assembly
- 25' of heavy-duty 3/8" hose.
- 25' each of red and black power cable for connection of PWM to battery.
- System installation kit: Includes all the connectors, screws, drain valve, etc that you need to complete a full installation of your system
Please Note: We provide electrolyte with your kit, but only if you select UPS Ground shipping for your order, and are a U.S. customer. This is required by shipping regulations. For more info on Electroyte and where to get it, see the article: Electrolyte.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 October, 2012.