An Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer is used to adjust the signal from the oxygen sensor(s) before they get to the engine's computer to compensate for an increase in fuel efficiency brought about by another fuel efficiency device. The single version handles one oxygen sensor.
Each Single EFIE Deluxe comes with:
- An external voltage adjustment screw, so you can adjust the amount the EFIE modifies the oxygen sensor's output.
- Two ports that accept multi-meter test leads, and hold them snugly so you can read the adjustments you're making without having to hold the leads (or open the box).
- An on/off switch.
- An enclosure with mounting flanges, to secure your EFIE to your vehicle.
- Five feet of cable.
Please see the following articles for more information:
- What Do I Need To Know About My Oxygen Sensor?
- Oxygen Sensor Adjustment - General Information
- EFIE: Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer, Described
- New EFIE Product Lineup
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 July, 2007.