Note:� We highly recommend using a Digital EFIE.� We have kept the Dual Analog EFIE in stock for a few very specific applications.� But for oxygen sensor enhancement, the Quad Digital is the best device we produce.
An Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer is used to adjust the signal from the oxygen sensor(s) before they get to the engine's computer to compensate for an increase in fuel efficiency brought about by another fuel efficiency device. The single version handles one oxygen sensor, and the Dual version is for 2 sensors.
Each Dual EFIE Deluxe comes with:
- External voltage adjustment screws, so you can adjust the amount each EFIE circuit modifies it's oxygen sensor's output.
- Two ports for each EFIE circuit that accept multi-meter test leads, and hold them snugly so you can read the adjustments you're making without having to hold the leads (or open the box).
- An on/off switch.
- An enclosure with mounting flanges, to secure the EFIE to your vehicle.
- Five feet of cable.
Please see the following articles for more information:
- What Do I Need To Know About My Oxygen Sensor?
- Oxygen Sensor Adjustment - General Information
- EFIE: Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer, Described
- New EFIE Product Lineup
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 July, 2007.